Update: Battle.net is working again.
Blizzard's announced the release of Patch 1.1.2 for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. It contains adjustments to all three Terran, Zerg and Protoss balance issues as well as several bug fixes. That's not the only "fix" though as it appears every StarCraft II player has been locked out of Battle.net
Aside from nobody being able to play StarCraft II online, the patch continues to buff up both the Protoss and Zerg race while nerfing the Terrans. Bug issues that have been addressed include,
- Fixed an issue where players could not cast the Feedback spell on Point Defense Drones.
- Fixed an issue where the Phoenix would continue to channel Graviton Beam after the target died.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Larvae to spawn and be hidden behind Zerg eggs.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to navigate to the Single Player page or watch replays after canceling map downloads from the queue.
- Fixed a desync that could occur on user-created maps with custom mod dependencies.
Earlier patches added stereoscopic 3D support using Nvidia 3D Vision among other things.