Naughty Dog released the v1.01 patch for the Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta late last night and now they're back with the patch notes. The patch apparently removes some features including Facebook integration, a map and a Power Play. See the full notes below.
Relevant minor updates prior to 1.01
- Temporarily removed Plunder gametype from matchmaking
- Added in Free For All to replace Plunder
- Temporarily disabled Facebook integration
- Removed Yemen from map rotation in Free For All. Yemen will return during its regularly scheduled week.
- Temporarily removed Cursed from Power Play rotation
- Fixed issue where a crash would occur when backing out of multiplayer
- Fixed frequent slowing of framerate that could lead to the Beta freezing
- Fixed a crash involving Emblems
Source: Naughty Dog