Developed by 2K Sports and set for release October 29th, WWE 2K14 will have a $19.99 season pass. This gives buyers a slew of post game DLC that includes new characters, extra moves, and various customization options.
The DLC packs that the season pass will grant players are titled "nWo Pack," "Accelerator," "WWE Superstars and Moves," and "WWE Legends and Creations." The content included in each pack as well as their regular pricing are as follows:
- nWo-themed Superstars: Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Syxx, Curt Hennig, Scott Steiner, and The Giant
The two nWo packs will be available in November at $8.99 a piece, but The Giant will be free for all players.
- A feature that enables players to unlock all in-game items and customize superstar attributes.
The accelerator will be available on launch for $1.99.
WWE Superstars and Moves
- Superstars: Fandango, Big E Langston
- Divas: Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Summer Rae
- More than 30 moves and taunts including the Black Widow and Koji Clutch
This post-game content will be available in December for a total of $7.99 with Summer Rae as a free character for everyone.
WWE Legends and Creations
- WWE Hall of Famers: Bruno Sammartino, "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes
- Superstars: "Ravishing" Rick Rude, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Virgil
- Custom superstar pack with 15 new parts
This content will release in January 2014 for $8.99, but Virgil will be free for all players.
As an added incentive, anyone who purchases a season pass will have access to Kevin Nash and Scott Hall in their "The Outsiders" theme as well as saving 25 percent compared to buying each pack individually.
Does this season pass stick out as an excellent deal or will you avoid the DLC altogether? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.