If you are wondering how much a Season Pass for Mass Effect Andromeda would cost, rest assured, as Bioware General Manager Aaryn Flynn confirmed that there won't be one. But this doesn't mean that the game won't have DLC. When asked if there was going to be any story or multiplayer DLC, Flynn said, "We’ll talk more about that later".
The game's Twitter account and Mass Effect producer Michael Gamble have confirmed on Twitter that EA/Origin Access members will get to play Mass Effect Andromeda early. In addition, players on PC will be able to pre-load the game on March 17.
Mass Effect: Andromeda will be available in three different editions: Standard, Deluxe and Super Deluxe. Pre-order any of these editions and you automatically get a Deep Space Explorer Armor, Nomad skin and Multiplayer Booster Pack.
The Deluxe Edition includes the following:
- Pathfinder Elite Weapon Set (4) – Shoot your way through Andromeda with this unique set of weapons
- Pathfinder Casual Outfit – Look your best while aboard the Tempest and docking at different friendly locations
- Scavenger Armor – A unique look for the Pathfinder while exploring dangerous, new planets
- Pet Pyjak – Everyone’s favorite space monkey is back and can join you aboard the Tempest
- Digital Soundtrack – Listen to the iconic music of Mass Effect anywhere with a file download
- Multiplayer Deluxe Launch Pack – Start Day 1 Co-Op play with the MP Deluxe Launch Pack which includes items to kick start your progress.
The Super Deluxe Edition includes the same content of the Deluxe Edition plus Multiplayer Super Deluxe Booster Packs – Own Co-op play with the best multiplayer value – a weekly Premium Pack for a 20 week period to deliver an ongoing boost to your progression.
Mass Effect Andromeda releases on the 21st of March in North America and on the 23rd of March in Europe on PS4, Xbox One and PC.