Bandai Namco has announced that One Piece Treasure Cruise is kicking off in-game events to celebrate its second anniversary in the North American and European regions. Beginning today, players can download a huge update to enjoy a special event, the 2nd Anniversary Sugo-fest, from February 23rd to February 25th.
The exciting new update will include the following features:
- Super Evolution: A new rarity will be added. Players will be able to evolve characters to new rarities such as ★6+, ★5+ with the "Super Evolution" function. By performing "Super Evolution," players can enjoy enhanced visuals and stronger specials.
- Rayleigh's Bazaar: Players can now sell characters and items for points which can be traded for different characters and items at the new "Rayleigh's Bazaar". Also, trade-only characters and powerful boosters will become available at the new "Rayleigh's Bazaar".
- Crewmate Abilities: Certain characters, including existing ones have been given fresh in-battle abilities. With this new ability, players can increase crewmate deck combinations and strategic possibilities.
One Piece Treasure Cruise will hold the "2nd Anniversary Sugo-Fest" a special version of the game's most popular summon event! This very special Sugo-Fest will feature:
- New and voiced Sugo-Fest-exclusive Monkey D. Luffy - Straw Hat Pirates: Reunited- Also, the Sanji, Nami, Chopper and Franky from two years later will also debut voiced.
- You'll have double the chance to bag Sugo-Fest-exclusive characters during the event!
- You're guaranteed ★4 characters or over in 10+1 Rare Recruit!
- The event will last 72 hours instead of the usual 24!
In addition, all players that log in now will receive the special character Tea Time Nami.
One Piece Treasure Cruise is available for iOS and Android devices. The game has been downloaded over 60 Million times worldwide with a 4.5 star rating.