Maximum Games and HB Studios have released a new trailer for their sports game, The Golf Club 2. In this first in-depth look at the game, Maximum Games and HB Studios shed light on the process behind the game's development, focusing on all-new features that take the game to a whole new level.
Further expanding upon the popular first installment, The Golf Club 2 adds a progression-based Career Mode, Societies, and improved Course Creator, alongside with a host of new environments, cutting-edge swing mechanics, limitless customization options and dynamic online tournaments.
Responding to the request of The Golf Club community, the developers have now built out a series of tournaments players must advance through in Career Mode to move up in status. As you progress through your season, your competition grows with you, pushing you to improve your game. Career earnings from each event and season give you the freedom to purchase clothing and accessories for your golfer, along with membership dues to Societies.
Players will now be able to create their own online Society or join a pre-existing one. While you can be part of more than one Society, one of them will be your Primary Membership. You'll represent your Society in all events you play, climbing your way to the top of Team Leaderboards and upgrading your clubhouse as you progress.
The Course Creator also sees vast improvement in this upcoming sequel, with more creative freedom to build the ideal course to suit any player's style. Fans of the first installment can either start fresh or upgrade a previous masterpiece from The Golf Club. Included in the new additions to the Course Creator are: tournament dressings with media stands, crowd placement, multi-level water features, and more.
Those who pre-order the game will receive the Day 1 Edition, which includes the following bonus content:
- Moneybags: Save time and get rich quick with an instant payout that will boost your career and give you serious purchasing power
- Elite Club: Make your competitors jealous and stand out among the crowd with an exclusive 24K solid gold driver
- Premier Clubhouse: Gain access to an exclusive high society clubhouse for you and your friends
- Heirloom Apparel: Play in style with a throwback outfit from the golden age of golf
- Elite Emblem: Add class to your Society logo with a signature badge
The Golf Club 2 releases this Spring on PS4, Xbox One and PC.