Arc System Works and H2 Interactive announced that their 2D fighter BlazBlue Centralfiction will be coming to Steam next week, on April 26. Those who purchase the game will also get access to the game's original soundtrack and the digital "Memorial Book".
Combining 2D fighting game and visual novel, the BlazBlue series has been supported by many fighting game fans. The latest installation, BlazBlue: Centralfiction, serves as the ending to the Azure Saga and reveals the truth that has ever been in mystery.
First time in this series, “Naoto = Kurogane, “Hibiki = Kohaku,” “Nine = the = Phantom,” and “Izanami” appear as playable characters and three DLC characters from the console version—“Es” from the XBlaze series that shares the same worldview as Blazblue, “Mai Natsume” from the BlazeBlue spin-off manga, Remix Heart, and “Yuki Terumi,” the true form of “Susano’o”—-newly join to bring total 35 playable characters.
Introduction of New Systems:
- Each character can strengthen his/her unique ability for a specific period of time.
- When [Overdrive] is triggered, the Overdrive icon changes into a purple gauge.
- This gauge will decrease over time, and [Overdrive] will end when the gauge depletes.
- [Overdrive] lasts longer if your character’s health is low. During activation, the round timer also stops.
- After [Overdrive] has ended, the Overdrive icon will show a number counter. Overdrive can be used again when the number reaches 10.
- The number increases over time or damage taken, but during [Active Flow], it charges much faster.
- A powerful attack that can be used during [Overdrive] state.
- [Overdrive] state immediately ends upon usage.
- When activated during [Active Flow], the damage and effects are significantly boosted.
- Fighting aggressively and landing attacks, or using heat gauge etc. will trigger the [Active Flow] state.
- Enhances the attack power and shortens the [Overdrive] cool time etc. to make fighting conditions more favorable.
Here's are the minimum system requirements:
• OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
• Processor: Intel Core i5 / i7
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or better / AMD Radeon HD3700 / nVidia GeForce GT 650 (Windows 8.1)
• DirectX: Version 9.0
• Storage: 52 GB available space
• Sound Card: Direct Sound