NIS America released new details for the upcoming Culdcept Revolt.
Starting with the new story details, players will assume the role of Allen, a man who wakes up in the city of Celphas with no memory of how he got there. He is discovered and rescued by the rebel group, the Free Bats, as he begins to recall his past and his powers as a Cepter. As you collect cards and search for Allen's lost memories, the mystery of the city of Celphas slowly begins to reveal itself.
The publisher also released some information on the Free bats and some of the enemies you will encounter throughout the game.
The Free Bats:
- Allen – He’s terse and anti-social, but has a strong sense of justice.
- Alicia – The leader of the Free Bats. She assists Allen in the search for his powers and memories.
- Sych – Vice Leader of the Free Bats. He holds a hatred for the Count and insists on fighting him, instead of freeing the city.
- Tenet – Grew up in a monastery, he has a strong faith in Chief God.
- Yuma – A shy girl with a suspicious personality.
- Gen – The youngest member of the Free Bats. She is friendly and a talented Cepter.
The Count’s Army:
- Count Craniss – The tyrannical ruler of the city and a powerful Cepter.
- Nighthawk – A Cepter hired by the count to hunt down other Cepters.
- Zonx – Seeks out repel Cepters to put down.
- Hypna – An Upper Cepter and a ruthless opponent who uses any means to win.
In addition to experiencing the story of Allen and the Free Bats, you will also be able to play optional challenge stages in Quest Mode for over 150 single player stages.
Culdcept Revolt releases on Nintendo 3DS on the 29th of August in North America and on the 1st of September in Europe.