Dragon Quest Heroes II launches today in North America on PS4 and worldwide on PC, publisher Square Enix announced. The PS4 version releases in Europe this Friday, April 28th. You can check the game's launch trailer below.
Dragon Quest Heroes II is a hack-and-slash, field-roaming Action RPG that sends players on a new adventure to restore order to a once peaceful world filled with hordes of monsters and battles of epic proportions. Up to 4 players can band together in cooperative multiplayer to conquer swarms of enemies and defeat challenging boss monsters. There is also a cast of many playable characters each with unique moves and abilities – including a host of familiar faces from the Dragon Quest series and four brand new heroes that must team up to defeat an unknown threat looming over the Seven Realms!
- Online Multiplayer – Up to 4 players can play online
- Transform into a monster and battle as one of them
- New world, new story & new adventures
- Numerous unique characters each with unique abilities
- Change your vocation and play in any fighting style with a variety of magic & weapons!
Dragon Quest Heroes II is also in development for Nintendo Switch, however, a release date has yet to be revealed.