Age of Heroes VR, a new multiplayer virtual reality experience focused on raiding, will be launching on Steam Early Access on the 20th of May, developer OmniGames announced.
Age Of Heroes VR is set to include life-like body movement for combat to help the combat experience feel more natural, reduce motion sickness and increase immersion into the game world. Slinging fireballs across your front room can be tiring, so players can change the games settings and change the movement controls and configuration.
- Multiple character classes
- Character loot and progression
- Raids with multiple boss fights with each boss fight having different stages and mechanics to overcome
- All heroes have full body avatars. Avatars will even respond when other players interact with you.
- Single player and multiplayer modes with multiplayer allowing up to five players
- Built in voice chat
- Cross platform multiplayer, no matter whether you are using HTC Vive, Oculus Rift or PSVR, Age of Heroes allows you to play with other heroes on another platform. (PSVR support will come after launch)
With Age of Heroes, we integrated the traditional role-playing features and first person boss battles into the VR genre to create an immersive and refreshing game experience. We look forward to receiving player feedback in the upcoming early access period and then sharing the game with the world upon full launch.
OmniGames have launched a Kickstarter campaign which is trying to raise funds for extra content and features. The developers already have the funds to deliver the core product and the Kickstarter campaign seeks to raise $10,000 in order to expand the game's content further to provide VR players with a more fulfilling and in-depth experience. The campaign will also have stretch goals up to $40,000 which include features like a tavern system where players can hang out and play minigames together after defeating a tough boss fight.