Marvelous Europe announced that Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni- will launch for PC via Steam on the 20th of June. You can check the new trailer for the game below.
In Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni- a mysterious virus known as the A-Virus infects young women, transforming them into weapons known as ‘Extars’, or those that control ‘Extars’,’Liberators’ — however, the voluptuous Valkyries are infected with a unique strain, the VR-Virus, allowing them to take on either role at will. Proving incredibly difficult to cure, they are sent to the sun-soaked Bhikkhuni Island for quarantine where a treatment is put into place. By having the Valkyries engage in combat against one another, they can strengthen both body and mind to allow them greater control of the Virus. Who runs the island? What is the secret of the Virus? Will you choose Order or Chaos? This and more will be answered throughout your time with Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni-.
Key Features of Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni-:
- Fully remastered in 1080p, 60FPS with native support for even higher resolutions!
- Choose between 7 unique playable characters to learn and master, each with their own play style!
- Tackle your way through 24 Story Missions and crank up the difficulty or change your character for even more replayability!
- Engage in fast-paced arena based online multiplayer with up to four players!
- Full-featured dressing room for deep customisation of all playable characters - from hair to accessories, clothing and more!
- Support for both Steam cloud saving, achievements, and exclusive trading cards, plus backgrounds, emoticons and badges to unlock!
Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni- will be available for $39.99. During launch week the game will be available at a 10% off discount, with an additional 25% off for those with existing ownership of Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus on PC.