Publisher Soedesco has announced that its music-themed action RPG AereA is now available on Steam. The Steam version launches with additional downloadable content in the form of the game's Original Soundtrack, as well as an AereA artbook.
We are excited about every game we release, but since AereA is an original Soedesco IP we are even more thrilled. This launch is a surprise release on Steam, because we couldn't wait to share this great game with players. Console gamers won't have to wait much longer for the game though. They can pre-order the game now, ahead of its June 30th launch date.
In Aerea, players will assemble a party of four characters, each with a set of harmonious, music-themed abilities and weapons in a quest to save Aezir. There's Wolff, the archer, whose weapon is a harp; Jacques, the Knight with a cello as his sword and shield; Jules, who channels magic through a lute; and, finally, Claude, the gunner whose weapon is a trumpet. Each character is controllable by the player, or players can play cooperatively with up to three friends in local Co-Op.
Features for AereA include:
- Lose yourself in the beautifully hand-drawn graphic style in 4K resolution
- Play as 4 different musical themed characters, each with their own unique set of abilities
- Fight 9 unique bosses, inspired by a specific musical instrument
- Explore multiple islands with a wide variety of biomes, enemies and puzzles
- Switch to local 4-player co-op to form a team with up to 3 friends at any time
- Enjoy the beautiful music by 'Broforce' composer Deon van Heerden
AereA will be available in Collector's Editions and digitally on PS4 and Xbox One on the 30th of June.