Bandai Namco has revealed and detailed the season pass and digital editions of its upcoming racing game, Project Cars 2.
Priced at $29.99, Season Pass holders will gain access to all four upcoming as yet-to-be-revealed DLC car packs. These DLC packs will also be available individually for $9.99. Each unique pack will contain eight new cars, new tracks, liveries, and new career events.
Season Pass holders will also receive the season pass bonus exclusive Motorsport Cars Pack, featuring four enthralling race cars curated from 40 years of motorsports history:
- Jaguar E-Type V12, Group 44 (1974) - beauty, speed, and an absolute motoring icon
- Panoz Esperante GTR-1 (1998) - a ’90s GT stalwart
- Audi V8 DTM (Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters) (1991) - a DTM legend with 460hp @ 9,500RPM
- Opel Astra TCR (2016) – Opel’s latest 300hp Touring Car monster
Furthermore, starting today, players can pre-order the digital version of the game. Players will have two options: the digital standard edition and digital deluxe edition.
The digital standard edition includes the full game and the pre-order bonus exclusive Japanese Cars Pack. Revel in iconic JDM (Japan Domestic Market) machinery from Japanese manufacturers Honda and Nissan, featuring four legendary vehicles including:
- Nissan 280ZX IMSA GTX (1981)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Group A (1990)
- Honda Civic Type R - Euro Spec (2016)
- Honda 2&4 Concept (2015)
- Plus, distinctive and unique racing liveries (paint schemes)
The digital Deluxe Edition includes the full game, the aforementioned Japanese Cars Pack, all Project CARS 2 Season Pass content (as mentioned above) plus the Season Pass bonus exclusive Motorsport Cars Pack.
Project Cars 2 releases on the 22nd of September on PS4, Xbox One and PC.