Publisher Versus Evil and developer Tim Conkling have announced that their turn-based strategy game, Antihero, is now available to purchase on Steam.
Antihero is a fast turn-based strategy game with an (Oliver) Twist. Recruit street urchins, hire thugs, start a gang, upgrade your guild, steal everything... and bribe, blackmail, and assassinate your way to victory. Includes a story-driven campaign, AI skirmishes, and intense online and offline PvP.
• One Goal. Many Foes - Play through the story-driven campaign, skirmish against the AI, and jump online in casual and ranked PvP multiplayer.
• Challenge your friends - Invite friends to play asynchronously or increase the pressure in a Live Match. Set up custom “House Rules” and tailor the game to your tastes!
• Take Over the City. Protect what's yours - Infiltrate businesses, sneak into estates, set traps, and steal everything. The city’s riches are yours – if your opponent doesn’t take them first.
• Sneakery, Stabbery & Skullduggery - Upgrade your guild, recruit street urchins, hire thugs, start a gang… and bribe, blackmail and assassinate the opposition. There are many paths to the top.
• Manage a healthy economy - Spend your ill-gotten riches to hire new recruits, upgrade your thieving skills, and acquire deadly weapons. Gold is a thief’s best friend!
• Rise to the Top - See how you rank among all Master Thieves in the in-game leaderboards.
Antihero is available for $14.99/£10.99/€14.99. There's also a Deluxe Edition for die-hard thieves and evildoers, which includes the complete game plus the official soundtrack by musician Harry Mack with a contribution bonus track by Steven Gregan, which is available for $19.99/€19.99.