Green Man Gaming announced that Aporia: Beyond The Valley is launching on PC next week, on the 19th of July. The game's soundtrack will also be available to purchase alongside the game as Downloadable Content at launch.
Aporia: Beyond The Valley brings is a first person puzzle adventure that brings a unique approach to the art of storytelling, by not using text or dialogue. It offers new, interesting puzzle mechanics, and elaborate environmental storytelling within an immersive world.
The mystical world of Ez’rat Qin - once a mighty civilization, now a crumbled ruin. You awake after hundreds of years of sleep, in an abandoned land and no memory of your past. Immersed in this world of dark beauty, thrilling mystery and ancient puzzles, you embark on a quest to find out what happened in this world, and to discover who you are.
- An immersive, detailed world created in CryEngine
- Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization told without text or dialogue. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
- Avoid traps and solve brain twisting puzzles made to make you question what happened in The Valley.
- Explore bizarre architecture and overgrown nature, choosing your own path in the game’s non-linear world.
- Completely original musical score.
Aporia: Beyond The Valley will be available for $16.99/£14.99/€16.99. If you pre-order the game you will get a 15% discount.