Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Disney Consumer Products today announced that Cars 3: Driven to Win is now available in the Europe.
Cars 3: Driven to Win picks up after the final big race in the upcoming Cars 3, and offers an all-new high-speed competition that is filled with both familiar and new faces. Players will be able to take the driver’s seat and set out in action-packed adventures as they join Lightning McQueen and Cruz Ramirez in preparation to take on rival racer Jackson Storm. With over 20 customizable playable characters to choose from, including popular heroes from the Cars franchise and next generation racers, and more than 20 unique tracks across 13 iconic race environments from the film, Cars 3: Driven to Win allows players to customize their racing adventure and discover a variety of possible experiences through its replayability.
With Cars 3: Driven to Win , we created a game that extends the excitement of the film with thrilling competitive racing experiences for players of all ages and levels. We know how much fans love the Cars brand and characters, and we are proud to make the game available across all current and previous gaming consoles so that more families can enjoy it together.
Here's an overview of the game modes that can be found in Cars 3: Driven to Win:
- Race: Players can hop onto the tracks against Lightning McQueen and the gang to rev up for the ultimate challenge.
- Stunt Showcase: Players can race off of ramps to catch air and perform as many tricks as possible before time runs, earning points for successful tricks and safe landings.
- Best Lap Challenge: Players can race against their own best time, as they attempt to set a new track record.
- Playground: An area where players can go racing, perform stunts and engage in challenges, or simply drive around for fun at their own pace. There are no rules! Practice stunts, engage in challenges or simply cruise around for endless fun.
- Takedown: Collect and use a variety of power-ups to eliminate as many crash karts as possible, and when time runs out, the player with the most points wins.
- Battle Race: Players are able to collect and use power-ups, putting their cars to the test in races against family and friends to become the Ultimate Champion.
Players will be able to experience Cars 3: Driven to Win with their friends or on their own to perfect the various racing styles and modes available to them. For maximum fun, the game will include local split-screen cooperative play, allowing players to compete or team up and play at home together, making it easy for friends and family members to join the race – and the fun – at any time.
Cars 3: Driven to Win is available for PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Switch and Wii U.