Publisher Digerati and developer Devespresso Games announced The Coma: Recut, a remastered version of manhwa-styled Korean survival horror The Coma: Cutting Class. You can check the game's announcement trailer below.
In The Coma: Recut you play as Youngho, a hapless Korean student who, after drifting asleep during his final exam, wakes to find himself trapped in a twisted version of his school, Sehwa High. And he’s not alone. Relentlessly pursued by a psychotic killer, Youngho must evade his hunter while desperately searching for a way to escape the dread-filled corridors and classrooms.
Remastered for current gen platforms, The Coma: Recut has been rebalanced and ‘recut’ with new and updated animations, mechanics, cutscenes and art.
- Hide: Crouch in the darkness or cower in a closet to stay out of sight and evade the killer
- Survive: Use your flashlight to search for useful items, but be warned – it can attract unwanted attention
- Mystery: Discover notes and clues to uncover the twisted history of Sehwa High’s students and teachers
- The cast of characters and creepy corridors of Sehwa High are brought to life in a hand-illustrated manhwa art style
- Death: Beware the horrors lurking in the dark, lest you bleed out in some forgotten classroom…
- Inspired by the real-world plight of Korea’s overworked high school students
The Coma: Recut releases next month on PS4, Xbox One and PC.