2K has revealed today the Collector's Edition for the upcoming WWE 2K18. Dubbed the Cena (Nuff) Edition, this Collector's Edition comes 2K18 packed with an impressive collection of exclusive memorabilia and digital content, the offering will celebrate the 15-year career of WWE Superstar John Cena while paying homage to his distinct position as WWE’s most frequently cheered – and frequently booed – personality.
The WWE 2K18 Cena (Nuff) Edition will include:
- Copy of WWE 2K18 Deluxe Edition video game, which includes the following items:
- WWE 2K18 Season Pass digital content (details announced this fall);
- Playable WWE Legends and John Cena Rivals: Batista and Rob Van Dam;
- Playable John Cena Characters: ECW One Night Stand (2006) and WrestleMania 26 (2010);
- Kurt Angle Pack: Access to WWE “Olympic Hero” (2001) and ECW “Wrestling Machine” (2006) playable characters;
- Exclusive premium packaging, including a unique cover sleeve;
- Exclusive Mattel John Cena / Cena Nuff action figure featuring Cena and Cena (Nuff) T-shirt options;
- Fanatics Limited Edition Commemorative Plaque with a piece of the ring mat from his 16 th WWE Championship at Royal Rumble earlier this year, as well as a hand-signed photo from John Cena;
- WWE SuperCard limited edition in-game cards featuring John Cena, Batista and Rob Van Dam, as well as a Cena (Nuff) card back.
Limited to 30,000 copies worldwide, the WWE 2K18 Cena (Nuff) Edition will be available for PS4 and Xbox One for $149.99/£129.99/€149.99.
Whether you love him or love to hate him, there is no denying the hustle, dedication and impact of a guy like John Cena. There will never be anyone else like him – a testament to his character and our Be Like No One campaign – and it makes him the perfect fit to honor with a fun, yet memorable collector’s edition that’s a must-have for any WWE fan.
WWE 2K18 releases on the 17th of October on PS4 and Xbox One. Players who purchase the WWE 2K18 Collector’s Edition or Deluxe Edition will receive Early Access to their game copies and in-game bonuses beginning four days early on Friday, on October 13. A Switch version is also in development and will be available sometime this fall.