Aksys Games and Spike Chunsoft announced that Zero Time Dilemma releases physically and digitally in North America for PS4 on the 18th of August. A release date for Europe has yet to be confirmed.
Nine participants awaken in an underground facility, imprisoned with a strange black bracelet on their wrists. To escape, they must play a game with deadly consequences. The rules are simple–after six people are killed, the escape hatch will open. Who will live, and who will die? The choice is yours.
Choice is your only method of salvation and your only means of escape. How much of your humanity will you sacrifice to earn your freedom? As a new age of ruin looms large on the horizon, you must make impossible decisions and weather unimaginable consequences as you straddle the line between absolution and damnation.
- Think Your Way Out – Explore 3-D environments for clues to solve mind-bending puzzles and escape your prison.
- Decision Game – Question your morality in a series of life-or-death decisions where even the best option carries horrifying implications.
- Cinematic Gameplay – Fully voiced and animated story sections push the boundaries of interactive fiction.
- Non-linear Narrative – Jump freely between events and characters to piece together the fractured narrative and unlock multiple endings.
- Old Faces, New Mysteries – Characters from the award-winning Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors and Virtue’s Last Reward are joined by a new cast of participants to bring first-time players up to speed and conclude the series for longtime fans.
Zero Time Dilemma is also available for PC, PS Vita and 3DS.