Indie developer OddBird announced Arrow Heads, a cartoonish and fast-paced multiplayer archery game, for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Arrow Heads pits players against their avian counterparts in a wacky 2-4 player adventure, where chaotic moments are always just around the corner. Wield bows, dodge and deflect arrows (as well as other projectiles) in this isometric archery game that is guaranteed to be fun for the whole family.
Whether competing against other players online or teaming up against waves of enemies with your best friend on the couch next to you, Arrow Heads hands players unlimited arrows and drops them into crazy environments to test their mastery behind the bow. If shooting only arrows is too tame for you, unlock additional projectiles like guitars, fish and even unicorns. With two game modes, simple controls and tons of unlockable content, Arrow Heads is the perfect pastime for friendly but fierce competition with anyone — your friends, neighbors, extended family, or maybe even that chatty cashier from your local grocery store.
When we started developing Arrow Heads, our goal was to create a game that allowed its players to experience the classic fun and competitiveness of local multiplayer games. We couldn’t be more excited that what began as a passion project will soon be available for everyone to play. We think people of all ages will really enjoy this silly but engaging game.
- Arena Mode: 2-4 frenemies can duke it out both locally and online, or both at the same time. Use wacky power-ups and clutch deflects to claim supremacy!
- Arcade Mode: Play solo or with friends in the fully cooperative survival mode. 1-4 archers can team up and compete for high scores.
- Dangerous Levels: As if battling your friends wasn’t hard enough, the environments in which you decimate your fellow archers can be as treacherous as your foes.
- Unlockables: What’s the point of being the best archer around if you don’t look good while doing it? You can unlock new birds, fancier bows and bizarre arrows.
- Flopping: Take an arrow to the face early in the round? Don’t worry! With after-life flopping, you can flop your body around to stay in the fight.
Arrow Heads will be available on the 21st of September for PC via Steam for $14.99. The Xbox One and PS4 versions will follow in early 2018.