Moonbyte Games announced that Crashday: Redline Edition, a fully overhauled edition of the original 2006 PC racing game Crashday, is now available on Steam.
Created by the original developers of the 2006 Atari-published release, Crashday: Redline Edition is faster, more destructive and more fun than ever before. This addictive and unique arcade racer stays true to the original classic while adding tons of compelling new features. With full Steam Workshop integration, improved multiplayer capabilities, enhanced modding support and a fresh UI, Crashday: Redline Edition is guaranteed to deliver adrenaline-loaded fun.
The community of passionate online players, track builders and modders that the original Crashday built up is extremely impressive and a true testament to the game’s unique cult following. We’re thrilled to work with Moonbyte Games and incorporate the invaluable feedback of still-active players to bring back this beloved classic. Crashday: Redline Edition is a tribute to the fans and we can’t wait for them to experience this true indie thrill ride.
Crashday: Redline Edition key features:
- Tons of heavily-armed and destructible vehicles!
- All of the original game's content including 7 modes of over-the-top gameplay
- Full Steam Workshop support, including shareable custom cars and tracks, Steam Achievements and Trading Cards
- A rockin’ heavy metal soundtrack
- 100+ bug fixes and gameplay improvements
- Fully remastered graphics
Crashday: Redline Edition is priced at $11.99/£8.99/€11.99, with those who purchase the game during its launch week getting a 20% discount.