Moonbyte Games announced that Crashday: Redline Edition, a fully overhauled edition of the original 2006 PC racing game Crashday, will release on the 10th of August on Steam.
If your idea of a good time includes ramming opposing cars off track while you race the clock to the tune of a rockin’ heavy metal soundtrack, Crashday: Redline Edition has got you covered. This addictive and unique arcade racer stays true to the original classic while adding tons of compelling new features. With full Steam Workshop integration, improved multiplayer capabilities, enhanced modding support and a fresh UI, Crashday: Redline Edition is guaranteed to deliver adrenaline-loaded fun!
Crashday: Redline Edition is the multiplayer arcade racer with near limitless possibilities! Race. Wreck. Shoot. Smash. Seven game modes. Battle online and offline. On roads and in arenas. Design and share your own tracks. Enjoy user-made mods, circuits and cars from Steam Workshop. Play the game the way you like.
Crashday: Redline Edition key features:
- All of the original game's content including 7 modes of over-the-top gameplay
- Full Steam Workshop support, including shareable custom cars and tracks, Steam Achievements and Trading Cards
- A rockin’ heavy metal soundtrack
- 100+ bug fixes and gameplay improvements
- Fully remastered graphics
- New cars and tracks!