Team17 and independent developer Team Jolly Roger have announced that Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition is now available to download for PC, Mac and Linux via Steam.
Successfully released in 2015, Interplanetary is a sci-fi turn-based strategy artillery game, where players develop their home planets and wage war with their massive artilleries. Play skirmishes against AI opponents in Single Player mode or challenge your friends to battle with both local and online multiplayer.
Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition’s new features include:
- Improved visuals and sound
- Ability to add AI opponents to online games – the most requested feature by the fans!
- New game balance plus Classic balance for existing players
- New buildings and weapons, including a new superweapon!
- Quick targeting mode
- New intel mechanics, making the intel system more compelling and easier to learn
- Enhanced multiplayer experience with improved functionality
For new players, Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition is available to download for £10.99/$14.99/14,99€. Existing owners of Interplanetary will receive the new Enhanced Edition for free.