Grinding Gear Games has announced today that its award-winning game, Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath, releases today on Xbox One.
Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast. It is designed around a strong online item economy, deep character customization and unlimited replayability. Path of Exile is completely free and does not sell items or consumables that provide competitive advantage over other players. The Xbox One version also comes with The Fall of Oriath expansion, which introduces six brand new acts, and a new Pantheon character-customization system that lets players wield the power of the gods themselves.
Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath Xbox One Features:
- Ten Acts: Left for dead on the wet sand of a cursed continent, you will battle the evil, the mad, and the shambling dead that inhabit Path of Exile's unforgiving world.
- Hundreds of Bosses: From the gargantuan zombie Hillock to the very gods themselves, you will experience hundreds of intense and unique boss encounters.
- Thousands of Hours of Gameplay: The story may end, but the exploration doesn't. The unique Atlas of Worlds unlocked at the end of the tenth act provides literally thousands of hours of content.
- Countless Character Options: Path of Exile's Passive Skill Tree has more than 1300 skills for you to choose from. There hundreds of Active Skill Gems and Support Gems with which to augment them. Ascendancy Classes let you take your character to the next level. You will never run out of things to try.
- Endless Replayability: Careful area randomization means no two playthroughs will ever be the same, and with the volume of ways to customise your character, no two playthroughs will ever feel the same either.
- Regular Major Content Updates: Path of Exile is updated approximately every thirteen weeks with a new content update and challenge league. The Xbox One launch contains all six major expansions that have been released since 2013.
- Never Pay a Cent: Path of Exile is 100% free to play, with no paywalls and no pay-to-win features. The game survives solely on the support of its players who choose to buy cosmetic items and stash space, and nothing more.