Bandai Namco has announced that the first DLC for Tekken 7 will release on the 31st of August on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
This DLC features the return of Ultimate Tekken Bowl, which is Tekken bowling mini-game that first appeared in the series with Tekken Tag Tournament. Along with Ultimate Tekken Bowl, Tekken 7's first DLC will include a myriad of other notable items that are sure to add visual pop to any Tekken 7 match, including:
- Blood Vengeance School Uniforms (for Xiaoyu & Alisa)
- Swimsuits (All female fighters)
- Vintage 1920’s bathing suits
- Idol Master themed outfits (All female fighters)
- Traditional Japanese Fundoshi (All male fighters)
Tekken 7's 'Ultimate Tekken Bowl' DLC will be released as part of the game's season pass. The DLC can also be purchased separately.