Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe announced that a new Tekken title is coming to iOS and Android devices.
Simply called Tekken, this mobile title will allow players to collect more than 20 characters. Each character will have a unique fighting style, upgrades and special moves. Players can also create their own personal style to defeat their opponent.
Tekken will also include the following challenging game modes:
- Story Mode – Create a team of 3 fighters helping Kazuya, Mishima and Nina against an exclusive (mobile only) enemy - The Revenant. Tekken will lead the player in battles through a map-based campaign featuring unique encounters and powerful bosses. This mode offers the chance to build your own team, take on unique missions and explore dynamic battle maps to collect rewards and glory.
- Dojo Challenge – This Online VERSUS battle will allow players to compete against friends and foes. Record your in-game fighting styles uploading to the AI of the opponent’s dojo. Will you remain victorious proving your style is the best?
- Live Events – Every day is different. Players will experience live events with daily, weekly and monthly content.
Tekken mobile will also include:
- Special themed events - with unique experiences and encounters.
- Special Events - with rare characters and contents.
Pre-registration is now open on the official website with further registrations available in the coming months. At launch, further in-game content and rewards will become available. The game has soft-launched via the iOS App Store in Canada, which means players in Canada can start playing today.