Paradox Interactive announced that Cradle of Civilization, the newest expansion to its flagship grand strategy game Europa Universalis IV, is now available to purchase. Cradle of Civilization comes with a host of new features, centered on the great empires that rose and fall in the fertile valleys that stretch from the Nile to the Indus.
Features of Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization include:
- Mamluk Government: In a diverse empire, where the slaves are now masters, new sultans must rely on cultural power to stay viable.
- Persian Theocracy: Persia can use the power of the faith to bolster their regime.
- Army Professionalism: The Age of Mercenaries slowly transitions to the Age of Standing Armies as you recruit new generals and drill your peacetime army.
- Tribal Federations: The Black and White Sheep tribes in Armenia and Mesopotamia must can exploit the unity of local clans to aid expansions.
- Iqta Taxes: Islamic nations have new taxation options to fuel their growth.
- Trade Policies: Instruct your merchants to take actions in trade nodes to increase your trade power or military advantage.
- Islamic Schools: The wide range of Sunni and Shia disciplines offer unique perks to their disciples and transforms international relations across the Middle East.
- And Much More: The Cradle of Civilization expansion will be accompanied by a free update for all EU4 players, including a new map with many new nations.
Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization is available for $19.99/£14.99/€19.99.