Developer YummyYummyTummy announced that Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion, the second part of the epic Fallen Legion saga which released on PS Vita back in July, will launch for the PS4 on the 12th of December. The PS4 version features enhanced visual effects, is presented with a 60fps frame rate, and a cross-buy title with the PS Vita version.
Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion follows Legatus Laendur, a cunning general plotting a coup to seize the throne and take his home back from the Empire. Flames of Rebellion complements Princess Cecille’s story in Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire which paints Laendur as a villain.
Each game has a different story, unique levels, bosses and story branches. Both titles have intense battles where players fight hordes of monsters with a team of four characters you control at the same time. Players make tough choices between battles that grant power ups and impact the world. Will you execute mutinous soldiers for a strength buff or spare their lives to boost a party member’s HP?
- A Legion At Your Command – Control up to four characters simultaneously, master devastating combos and counter enemy attacks with a well-timed block in Fallen Legion’s unique battle system.
- Every Choice Changes Your Empire – Players make split-second decisions to rule their empire and witness the consequences of their choices.
- Two Experiences, Two Stories – written by Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward editor Ben Bateman, Fallen Legion shows the scars of war from two perspectives in two different games.
- Talented Voice Acting Cast – Fallen Legion stars Xanthe Huynh (Persona 5) as Cecille and Darrel Delfin as Laendur. Additional voiceover work by Kira Buckland, Jalen Cassell, Alan Lee, and Dorah Fine.
- Magnificent 2D Artwork – From the fangs on our menacing manticore to each sun-kissed brick in Fenumia’s castle, all of the artwork has been hand-drawn to create a stunning world.
Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion will be available for $19.99/€19.99/£14.99.