Bandai Namco announced that Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet will be available on the 23rd of February for PS4, Xbox One and PC. The publisher also released a new trailer and screenshots, which you can see below.
To celebrate the release date announcement, Bandai Namco shared new information about the game:
- UFG Weapon: The user’s avatar will be gifted by the ArFA-Sys with this special weapon. It enables 3D movements around the environment allowing the player to throw a light wire. This will allow the player to reach higher areas of the map, get closer to enemies, reach a better shooting position or hit flying opponents.
- Bounty Player: In offline mode, besides enemies, some NPC will appear and challenge the player. They can appear in groups of 4 or alone. Defeating them will guarantee more rewards and a thrilling experience.
- 4 players Party: Players will have the chance to either play solo or have up to 4 party members. In party mode the player won’t directly control the members but will have the chance to set specific actions and behaviours.
- New Characters: Besides Kirito, Asuna and Sinon, new characters will join the crew. These include; Yuuki, Strea, LLenn and Pitohui both from Alternative Online Gun Gale.
- GC Events: During the game some special actions can trigger special party events to discover more about the characters’ life.
Finally, Bandai Namco revealed the game's Collector's Edition and pre-order bonuses. The Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Game Collector's Edition comes with a copy of the game, Kirito and Sinon figurines dressed with exclusive costumes from the game, 1 cloth Game Map and 1 exclusive art book. For people who pre-order the game, a code will be available to unlock the SAO Asuna and SAO Kirito Costumes, plus an in-game weapon - Silver Assault Rifle will also be included.