PQube announced that its action packed 1-on-1 brawler Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late[st] is releasing in North America and Europe on the 9th of February.
Hailed as a game that truly nails the perfect balance between traditional 2D fighter gameplay and the over-the-top action of ‘anime' fighters, Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late[st] features an electrifying cast of 20 characters, 19 gorgeous stages to battle on, and a Chronicle Mode that will delight fans and newcomers alike with an all-new Under Night In-Birth single-player story.
- Thrilling cast of characters – A varied cast of 20 characters, including series newcomers Phonon, Mika, Enkidu and Wagner!
- 19 glorious stages – Including 4 beautiful new areas, Cafeteria, Children's Playground, Momiji Alley and the Cathedral of the Far East.
- Re-balanced gameplay – Old favourites have new abilities and new gameplay elements have been added, including the ‘Veil Off' system that opens up new combo opportunities.
- Mission Mode – Learn new skills in a dedicated combo challenge mode and take on some of the hardest challenges in the game.
- Tutorial Mode – An expansive tutorial mode has been added to the game that teaches all the skills necessary to level up your game.
- Chronicle Mode – Discover the narrative of UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] in a dedicated story mode experience.
Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late[st] will be available for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.