Vector Unit announced that its racing game, Riptide GP: Renegade, will launch on Nintendo Switch on the 7th of December.
In Riptide GP: Renegade, armored riders kick out death-defying stunts over massive waterfalls, outrun cops, and boost at breakneck speeds across surging waves. The newest game in the popular franchise brings all new tracks, vehicles, and characters. Nintendo Switch game modes include a Single Player story campaign, 4-player split screen races, and 8-player online multiplayer races, including cross-play with Steam PC.
- Next Gen Water Racing - Riptide GP: Renegade sets the bar for modern water racing, with breathtaking dynamic water physics, splash-tastic spray effects, and more!
- Cross Platform Online Multiplayer - Compete in 8-player online races against players from around the world, across both Switch and Steam PC!
- Split Screen Local Multiplayer - Race against your pals (and challenging AI opponents) on a single screen with split screen local multiplayer matches. Supports 4 players on Nintendo Switch.
- Deep Career Mode - Battle your way through a variety of race types and boss fights to reach the top of the underground hydro jet racing circuit. Earn XP and cash to upgrade and customize your hydrojet, unlock new stunts, and increase your rider's performance.
- Thrill-Ride Environments – Evade police boats and drones while you blast through vast interactive race environments packed with interactive elements, secret shortcuts, and animated obstacles.
- Futuristic Customizable Vehicles - Collect and upgrade a garage full of blistering fast hydro jets that transform while you ride them. Win money to upgrade and customize each one.
- Optimized for Switch – Whether you're playing in TV, Tabletop or Handheld mode, you get silky smooth, blisteringly fast racing action – even in split screen!
Riptide GP: Renegade will be available for $9.99.