Team17 and developer Mouldy Toof Studios have announce that their smash hit prison-escape game The Escapists 2 will launch on Nintendo Switch on the 11th of January.
In The Escapists 2, players will risk it all to breakout from the toughest prisons in the world. Players will have to live by the prison rules, attending roll call, doing prison jobs and following strict routines; all the while secretly engineering thieir bid for freedom. Your prison escape antics will take you from the frosty Fort Tundra, a train hurtling through the desert, and even to the final frontier.
The Escapists 2 features:
- 10 unique themed prisons to escape from
- Two player split-screen play, and up to four player co-op and versus online multiplayer
- Drop-in, drop-out online multiplayer experience. Carefully plan and execute an intricate escape from your initial incarceration with your fellow inmates either online or locally, or simply hop into an existing game that’s in progress to help pull off the final touches of the escape!
- Create your con with over 300 customisations to create your perfect prisoner
- A dedicated tutorial for new players to learn the basics of prison life
The Escapists 2 will be available for £19.99/$19.99/€19.99.