Publisher MixedBag and developer Marco Mastropaolo announced that Waking Violet is releasing on the 29th of June on Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam, and on the 3rd of July on PS4 and PS Vita.
Waking Violet is a classic 2D top-down puzzle game, but with awesome spells and a unique time rewind mechanic. Playing as Violet, a shy teen with a desire to grow up, you get trapped in a dream you just can't wake up from. Every puzzle solved will take you closer to waking-up and getting back to your real life, but you are in the dream for a reason, and getting out might not be as easy as it sounds…
- 42 unforgiving levels
- Explore a magical world and discover what (or who) is keeping you there
- Gain mana, cast spells, fail, undo your moves and try again
- Exciting spells: shoot fireballs, walk on water, clone yourself to solve crazy levels
- Beautiful hand-drawn graphics with a unique style
- Amazing downtempo music to stimulate your concentration
Waking Violet is available for preorder today on Nintendo Switch for a special price of 4.99€/4.99$. The full price will be 6.99€/6.99$. The game will be cross buy on PlayStation.