Developer Vile Monarch announced that its downright barbaric real-time strategy game, Crush Your Enemies, is launching on Nintendo Switch on the 2nd of August.
Crush Your Enemies recalls the awesome strategy games of olde while doing away with longwinded, hour-long skirmishes. Choose your units, manage resources, take enemy territory, and outwit your oaf-like opponents in exciting, fast-paced matches. Amidst the action, each level is packed with a variety of deep strategic options for you to explore and exploit in true barbaric fashion.
- Super simple controls: Despite the depth of its systems, the game can be controlled even with one Joy-Con
- Epic Single-Player campaign: The game features hours of strategic single-player goodness
- Online and local multiplayer: Play against your friends and loved ones. The battle never has to end!
- Weird Boss Battles: Have you ever battled a Giant Death Snail that has a passion for head-butting? No? What are you waiting for!?
- Story filled with Naughty Humour: So your momma won't mistake the game for her favourite Medieval Village Clickfest!
Crush Your Enemies is currently available on Steam and Mobile devices.