Publisher Digerati announced today that its atmospheric action RPG, Fall of Light: Darkest Edition, is coming to PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The console exclusive Darkest Edition version features all the original content from the original PC release, as well as an all-new dungeon to explore, complete with new enemies, traps, and weapons, created especially for the Darkest Edition.
Fall of Light is a story-driven action RPG set within a world consumed by darkness. You are Nyx, an old warrior who has embarked on a dangerous journey with his daughter, Aether, an ‘indigo child’ who radiates luminescence. Only together will they be strong enough to complete their quest: reach the last place on Earth still touched by sunlight.
- 20 different battle stances: get ready to face hordes of shadowy enemies!
- 10 weapon classes: pick your favorite combo of close-range weapons, crossbows, and shields
- All-new dungeon: complete with new enemies and dangers, exclusive to the Darkest Edition
- Protect Aether: her light pierces the darkness and you are stronger together, so keep her safe!
- Unlock hidden secrets: learn more about the history and lore of Nyx’s world
- Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements available respectively for PS4 and Xbox One versions
Fall of Light: Darkest Edition releases this Summer.