Publisher Arc System Works announced that Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] is releasing on PC via Steam on the 20th of August.
Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late[st] takes place in a fictional modern-day Japan, where a mysterious event called Hollow Night occurs on a monthly basis. During the Hollow Night, shadowy creatures called Voids appear and attack innocent people. Survivors of these attacks sometimes develop special abilities and become known as an In-Birth. The game follows a young man named Hyde, a survivor of one of these attacks, as he becomes involved in the goings-on around the Hollow Night phenomenon.
Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late[st] includes several new features:
- New characters – Phonon, Mika, Enkidu and Wagner join the battle!
- New Stages – 4 new stages to do battle on, Cafeteria, Children's Playground, Momiji Alley and the Cathedral of the Far East.
- Re-balanced gameplay – Old favourites have new abilities and new gameplay elements have been added, including the ‘Veil Off' system that opens up new combo opportunities.
- Combo Challenge Mode – Learn new combos and take on some of the hardest challenges in the game.
- Tutorial Mode – An expansive tutorial mode has been added to the game that teaches all the skills necessary to level up your game.
- Chronicle Mode – Discover the narrative ofUnder Night In-Birth Exe: Late[st] in a dedicated story mode experience.
Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late[st] is currently available on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.