Publisher HandyGames announced today that Jagged Alliance: Rage is releasing this fall on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Jagged Alliance is back – With a new take on turn-based tactics, adventure elements and the well-known quirky mercenaries! Set 20 years after the first Jagged Alliance, this spin-off lets you experience a road trip into a jungle hell to test your mind and body to the limits! This time it’s just you and a few allies versus an entire island ruled by a drug overlord and his crazed army.
- 2 Player online co-op mode
- Deep turn-based tactical gameplay mixed with adventure elements
- Choose a variety of tactics ranging from stealth to brute force
- Strong character personalities with own skills, desires and personal conflicts
- Rage skills: Unique character abilities that get more powerful over the course of the battle
- Powerful Commanders coordinate enemy troops on the battlefields
- Face terrifying experimental drugs and use them to manipulate your enemies
Jagged Alliance: Rage will be available for $19.99 on PC, and $29.99 on consoles.