Ratloop Games Canada announced that Vroom Kaboom, the new vehicular combat game, is out now on PC and PS4 as a free-to-play title. VR players can also jump into the carnage as the game is available on Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and PlayStation VR as well.
Vroom Kaboom mashes Twisted Metal with tower rush strategy as players face off against one another in a battle of armed vehicular chicken. Players choose a faction and a deck of vehicles to take into a battle against either an AI or human opponent. With limited resources, players will need to collect the appropriate supplies needed to deploy vehicles of destruction against the enemy team. Will you be able to destroy the enemy base first or fall victim to superior tactics?
- With a wide variety of physics driven vehicles, Vroom Kaboom is a crazy mash up of emergent action gameplay and tactical choices. Engage in 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 battles and even take to the roads in our full featured VR mode.
- With over 70 different units to choose from, build a deck that fits any playstyle. Win matches to gain new cards and scraps as well as unlock new and more powerful units!
- DEPLOY your vehicles onto the battlefield. DRIVE, jump, & shoot your way to victory! Crash into your enemy’s vehicles, blow up their defenses and DESTROY their tanks to secure the win.
- Choose from our 3 factions which contain unique cards to collect, vehicles to drive, environments to play in and music to enjoy!
- And just when you thought that was all… Take to the roads in a whole new way with our fully featured VR version of Vroom Kaboom. While a VR headset is not required to play, Vroom Kaboom VR takes the insanity to a whole new dimension.
For fans that want immediate access to some Premium vehicles, a Premium Edition of Vroom Kaboom is available for $19.99. The premium version of Vroom Kaboom unlocks all content accessibility, letting players build the ultimate deck for battles against opponents. With over 70 different vehicles and units in-game, players will get immediate access to the 40+ premium faction cards letting them build with these faction-specific choices from the get-go. These premium cards are unlocked by collecting scraps in the Free-to-Play version, yet immediately usable with the premium version of the game.