Developers Double Stallion and publisher Kongregate announced that Speed Brawl, their stylish, anime-inspired 2D combat-racer, is now available worldwide for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
Set in Victorian-era London, the world of Speed Brawl has been dramatically changed by a war with the insect-like lunar invaders called Selenites. After claiming victory, humanity created a vicious bloodsport, "Speed Brawl," which has attracted would-be brawlers from across the world to compete for fame and fortune. After forming a tag-team of two, combatants run the gauntlet against an onslaught of Selenites and bad-tempered human enforcers. The faster the brawlers are, the better their rewards... and the bigger the roar of the massive crowds of fans and spectators.
- Razor sharp visuals and beautifully animated characters.
- Over 50 unique action-packed championships and challenges.
- Build a tag-team from 6 vibrant brawlers each with unique play style and distinct personalities.
- An imaginative and humorous story throughout will reveal high drama and even higher stakes for each brawler!
- Suit up! - Devise your brawler’s optimal loadout. Buy, win, and sell equipment to fashion the ultimate fighters.
- Invest in skill upgrades for heavier hits and flashier style.
- A fluid and deep combat system. Speed Brawl’s freeform combos let you chain together ground and air combos, special moves, assists, and tag attacks for ultimate devastation.
- Move on up to the big leagues! Conquer escalating hazards and devious bosses in the Threepenny, Sixpence, Florin, and Crown leagues. Each league is run by a unique and diabolical league owner with their own plans to halt your Speed Brawl career.
- Gotta go fast! - The faster you are, the harder your hit. Go for gold and blast through to the finish line.
- Brawl solo or brawl with a friend - Online and local co-operative play throughout!
Speed Brawl is available for $19.99.