Developer Frictional Games announced that Amnesia Collection is releasing on Xbox One next week, on the 28th of September.
Eight years ago, the Amnesia series ushered in a new era of horror gaming. Now, Amnesia Collection brings together the original Amnesia: The Dark Descent and the Amnesia: Justine expansion from Frictional Games, and the sequel Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs from The Chinese Room.
For the bravest of horror aficionados, the first game in the series, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, becomes even more terrifying and far more challenging with the addition of Hard Mode on Xbox One and PC, featuring the following changes:
- Manual saves only, and saving costs four tinderboxes.
- Oil and tinderboxes are reduced throughout.
- Monsters are faster, deadlier, more alert, and stay longer.
- No danger music to signal when monsters are near.
- Zero sanity/health = Permadeath.
Amnesia Collection is now available for preorder with a 10% discount.