Developer and publisher Digital Extremes announced that its hit cooperative online action game Warframe will launch on Nintendo Switch on the 20th of November. The game will offer Nintendo Switch players an unparalleled blend of fast, fluid combat, deep RPG and customization systems, and a constantly evolving stream of updates, all couched in an imaginative science fiction setting.
Digital Extremes also announced that the free 'Mask of the Revenant' update is now available to download for Xbox One and PS4. Led by the Eidolon-inspired Warframe, Revenant, this majestic new warrior can convert and control hordes of enemies and spins into a flurry of Sentient light energy to obliterate his foes.
Key features in the Mask of the Revenant Update include:
- The Revenant Warframe -- Abilities:
- Enthrall: Convert a target into a zealous thrall. Thralls turn on their allies and enthrall through damage. On death, they disintegrate into a damaging pillar of energy. The thrall horde remains under Revenants spell until this ability runs out.
- Mesmer Skin: Become enveloped in Sentient energy, redirecting damage and stunning all those who dare attack. Stunned enemies can be Enthralled at no energy cost.
- Reave: Dash through thralls as a wall of sentient energy, leeching shields and health from any encountered, doubled for thralls.
- Danse Macabre: Erupt with a multitude of Eidolon energy beams and sweep a circle of death around Revenant. Incoming damage is redirected to the beams. Hold fire to boost range and damage, while also increasing energy consumption. Thralls killed by this leave overshield pickups.
- Reinforcements: Look forward to wielding the Phantasma shotgun, trying on the Vetala Armor and Vania Alt Helmet, outfitting your Kavat with Kasha Kavat Armor and playing with new Dojo Decorations.
Warframe is available for free on PS4, Xbox One and PC.