Developer Aurélien Regard and indie publisher Playdius today released a new action gameplay trailer for their anticipated new release, Away: Journey to the Unexpected.
Away: Journey to the Unexpected is a first person adventure game that combines action, negotiation and rogue-lite elements, all rendered beautifully in a distinctive anime-inspired style. In Away, you’re not a fighter or a hero, but you are great at making kick-ass friends. Many of the colourful characters you meet in game, from robotic cowboy bounty hunters to bizarre space oddities, can be recruited to fight alongside you - it’s up to you to convince them to join the team.
- Colourful and unique visuals created by renowned artist and developer Aurélien Regard (The Next Penelope)
- A refreshing, light-hearted story packed full of adventure and humour
- A first person adventure with fast-paced combat and rogue-lite elements
- A vast cast of quirky characters to meet, convince and recruit to fight for you
- Underpinned by an anime-inspired soundtrack
Away: Journey to the Unexpected releases in Q1 2019 on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.