Publisher The Arcade Crew and developer Joymasher announced that Blazing Chrome will launch in early 2019. A new trailer was also released, providing us with a fresh glimpse of the devastated environments awaiting action fans eager to fight for a brighter, less mechanically-dominated future.
Blazing Chrome is a throwback to the golden days of side-scrolling shooters with modern touches ensuring its gameplay feels as precise as it does authentic to the era it channels. Players can tear through six highly-varied stages filled with deadly, bullet-spewing AI as Mavra, a lone human resistance fighter, or the rebellious robotic insurgent Doyle.
- Local and remote co-op gameplay.
- 16-bit post-apocalyptic environments.
- Classic fast-paced run-and-gun experience.
- Epic boss battles and crazy lot minibosses fights.
- Genuine arcade feel.
- Motorcycle and jetpack action.
- Rad pixel art.
Blazing Chrome will be available for PS4, PC and Nintendo Switch.