Developer Milkbag Games has announced that its arcade stunt-racer FutureGrind will release on the 22nd of January on PS4, PC and Nintendo Switch.
In FutureGrind, you take on the role of a newly-sponsored rider, keen to make your mark on the pro circuit as you compete on some of the most mind-bending tracks known to man. As you continue to fight for your sponsor’s favour, you discover the true nature or your new job and the implications it could have on the world around you. Featuring a story mode with over 30 unique tracks that’ll have you testing the depths of your reflexes, 5 unlockable bikes offering multiple styles of play, and score attack mode, there’s no shortage of ways to show off your style.
- Dozens of hand-crafted tracks to test even the most skilled players
- Different bikes, each with their own unique style of play
- Chain tricks together in a deep combo system that rewards creativity
- Instant restarts (you'll need them!)
- Compete for high scores in score attack mode
You can check out some screenshots below.