THQ Nordic has announced that The Raven Remastered has launched today on Nintendo Switch.
The Raven Remastered is set in London, 1964. An ancient ruby is stolen from the British Museum, and at the crime scene a raven feather is found. Is somebody trying to follow in the footsteps of The Raven, the legendary master thief who disappeared years before? Constable Anton Jakob Zellner finds himself in the middle of the kind of murder mystery he so far only knew from reading his favourite crime novels. Nothing is what it seems. Everyone has something to hide. And the Raven is always one step ahead...
- A classic whodunit adventure from KING Art, the creators of the Book of Unwritten Tales-series
- Experience a thrilling crime story through the eyes of multiple characters
- Classic murder mystery locations, from a train in the Swiss alps, to a majestic cruise ship and the Cairo Museum
- High quality voice acting from a compelling cast of quirky characters
- Full remaster of The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief, including animations, lighting and hair in full HD resolution
The Raven Remastered is available via the Nintendo eShop for €29,99/$29,99/£ 26,99.