Independent game studio Second Order announced that their colorful clay physics-based puzzle adventure Claybook is coming this March to Nintendo Switch. Utilizing custom "Clayfield" technology that creates true-to-life volumetric clay visuals and physics, Claybook challenges players to solve brain-bending puzzles, create and share moldable landscapes, and uncover the squishy possibilities of this limitless clayground.
Enter a universe of wonder and explore the Claybook — a stage for all manner of clay creations. From the perspective of an imaginative child sitting in their room, bring your creativity to life by shaping and molding everything around you. Imaginative puzzles await in a fully dynamic and transformable environment organized into a series of magical chapters — each more challenging than the last, and suitable for players of any skill level.
- It’s all Made of Clay: Every object in on the Claybook playing field looks, feels, acts, reacts, and changes exactly like clay — from structures to gooey clay blobs, to the ground itself
- Stuck? Rewind and Try Again: With the rewind function, getting stuck doesn’t mean the end of the road: instead, a host of solutions open up to players as they find new and innovative ways to complete their objectives
- Share Your Imagination With The World: Let your creativity flow in Sandbox Mode as you utilize the fully customizable in-game assets and physics effects. Take snapshots and share your levels with the player community across multiple platforms
- It’s More Fun With Friends: Co-operate or go head-to-head with up to three additional friends locally in split-screen mode for new ways to solve the most challenging of puzzles
- Aim for the Top: Test your puzzle-solving skills against the community as you strive for the top of the leaderboards, for each chapter and each book, making multiple playthroughs a must
Claybook is currently available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One for $14.99.