Developer and publisher Eastasiasoft Limited announced that Sword & Fairy 6, the popular Chinese 3D fantasy RPG, is releasing on PS4 on the 2nd of April in North America, and on the 3rd of April in Europe and Asia.
In Sword & Fairy 6, players embark on a journey to uncover ancient secrets and slumbering beasts in a world torn by warring factions and deception. Freely explore a world of hidden items and abandoned paths while customizing your party and weapons to your heart’s desire. Choose the playstyle of your characters and weapons, combining unique attributes and combinations – and even morphing the way your weapon looks and attacks. Fuse real-time and turn-based combat to one, with options to freely select what suits your playstyle. Command the battlefield with strategic formations on your quest for answers.
With an extensive main story quest, numerous side quests, various difficulty options, customizable weapons, a variety of mini-games and puzzles, and six DLCs included at no additional cost, Sword & Fairy 6 guarantees players more than 50 hours of exciting game play.
- Explore a world of ancient Chinese mythology!
- A fusion of real-time and turn-based combat, with player customization!
- Use formations & skills to break through enemy defences!
- Adaptive and compelling difficulty options!
- Seamless transitions from cut scenes to scenario battles!
- Free exploration, including vertically!
- Customize your weapon’s look and attacks!
- Earn reputation by completing quests and finding items!
- Play a variety of mini-games and puzzles scattered through the world!
Sword & Fairy 6 will launch on the PlayStation Store for $26.99/€26.99/£22.49. A physical limited edition of Sword & Fairy 6 will be available for pre-order through retail partner Playasia on February 21st.
The Sword & Fairy 6 Limited Edition will contain:
- A physical copy of the game (region free)
- A full-color printed manual
- An original soundtrack CD
- An individually numbered collector’s certificate
- A collector’s box (with a beautifully embossed logo)