Paradox Interactive announced that Hearts of Iron IV's newest expansion, Man the Guns, will launch on the 28th of February.
Hearts of Iron IV: Man the Guns adds greater depth to the naval side of the war, including the ability to design your warships in more detail. You can also refit older ships so that they are more in line with the latest technology. This expansion also introduces new options for the democratic nations, including new paths for the United States and other great free nations. Explore alternate histories or fully mobilize the arsenal of democracy.
Hearts of Iron IV: Man the Guns Key Features:
- Major Alternate Paths: Revive the Old Confederacy as the United States and provoke a new civil war, or hasten decolonization of the British Empire.
- Ship Design: Research new components and refit older vessels to take advantage of new knowledge. Outfit your submarines with snorkels or improved stealth.
- Admiral Traits and Skills: Tailor and level up your Admirals with new traits and skills.
- Governments in Exile: Welcome a government in exile to your democracy, boosting their legitimacy in return for more manpower and elite troops fighting to free their homeland.
- Other National Focuses: New national focuses for The Netherlands and Mexico.
- Naval Mines: Protect your coasts from invasion or assault with anti-ship mines, or clear a path through enemy mines before you make the big push.
- Shipping route controls: plot new routes for your shipping and navies by marking areas you want to avoid.
- Naval Treaties: Struggle to keep the peace by following internationally agreed upon rules, or creatively defy the world consensus by exceeding your limits.
- Amphibious Landing Vehicles: Add power to your beach landing by researching and producing specialized combat vehicles for your marines.
- New Music: Original music composed specifically for the Man the Guns expansion.
As is standard with all Paradox grand strategy expansions, Man the Guns will launch with a major free update, with this one including new naval aspects, training of pilots and sailors and the much requested Fuel resource to better simulate the constraints of extended supply lines.
Hearts of Iron IV: Man the Guns will be available for $19.99.