Ubisoft announced that the Trials Rising Open Beta will run from February 21 to February 25 on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. Players can pre-download the game starting on the 19th of February.
Trials Rising brings the biggest and most compelling sequel of the franchise to date, combining the acclaimed classic gameplay, a fresh new look, more competition and over-the-top action praised by fans, plus all-new features.
During the Open Beta, riders will have access to a special set of features and progression flow, along with Global Multiplayer. This includes:
- 18 tracks from easy to extreme, including four University of Trials onboarding tracks
- Five bikes (Squid, Rhino, Mantis, Helium and the hilarious two-player Tandem bike)
- The exclusive Turbo Bike Exhaust for the Helium Bike, which makes it roar like a real motorbike. All players who unlock the in-game Trials Turbo Bike item during Open Beta will be able to keep it once they purchase the game.
- 25 Contracts, Challengers game mode and 8 tracks playable in Online Multiplayer
- Customization editor with over 2000 stickers
Trials Rising launches on the 26th of February.