Publisher Outright Games, Whitespace Entertainment and STX Entertainment announced UglyDolls: An Imperfect Adventure, a new videogame set in the UglyDolls universe known as the Uglyville.
In this brand new UglyDolls adventure, Uglyville is under siege by a troupe of malfunctioning robots who accidently travel to the town from Perfection and are overcome by the odd architecture & quirky angles. Gamers will play as heroes Moxy or Ox as they band together with their UglyDolls friends to send these mayhem-causing robots home.
- A New Authentic Adventure – bring fun to Uglyville as the UglyDolls rid their town of Perfection's robots with their trademark style and wacky humour
- Play Together – teamwork makes the dreamwork! Delve into the Uglyverse with friends and family with local multiplayer
- Iconic Characters – Moxy and Ox are joined by friends Wage, Babo, Ice Bat, Lucky Bat, Ugly Dog & more on the quest to save Uglyville
- Solve Puzzles - Collect, use, and craft items to overcome enemies
- Replay Again and Again with procedurally-generated elements ensure every playthrough is unique & one-of-a-kind
UglyDolls: An Imperfect Adventure will launch for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch on the 26th of April.